TRANSFAGARASAN

Autor zander, Lipanj 08, 2018, 11:15:19

« natrag - naprijed »

zander

Interesantan tekst iz Rumunije vezan za Transf,....

Cackao nesto jer treba posle Bugarske da idem gore i gle sta sam nasao....

Several travel agents in Arges County, which have tourism companies in the Transfagarsan area, have sued the National Company for Road Infrastructure Administration (CNAIR) to amend the DN 7C - Transfăgărăşan operating regulation that allows the maximum road beauty to remain closed after the winter, including June each year.

The trial was opened on May 2 at the Argeş Tribunal due to the dissatisfaction of several tourism companies in Argeş, due to the fact that the tourists can not reach the accommodation units because of the closure of the road by CNAIR.

Travel agents consider the prolonged closure of the road as a mockery of the citizens. "We hope that all those who love Transfagarasan will take a stand, so we will force a state institution (CNAIR) to stop the mockery of the citizens and to work in the spirit of the objective solution of all the problems," says Dumitru Grecu, representative of Valea cu Fish SA

The companies request in court in the file no. 2613/109/2018 the partial modification of the functioning regulation of DN 78C, in particular the modification of the Article recommending the closing of the traffic between km 104 (Piscul negru) and km 130 (Bâlea Cascadă) 30th of June.

OPENMINDED PEOPLE WANTED

Suki

:moto2:

098 9232180

zander

Da...kazu da je bilo 7m snega...niska planina oko 2000m a pada jako mnogo snega
Pratim jer posle bugarske idem na transf i transa
OPENMINDED PEOPLE WANTED

sasaa

Citat: zander  u Lipanj 13, 2018, 18:39:30
Da...kazu da je bilo 7m snega...niska planina oko 2000m a pada jako mnogo snega
Pratim jer posle bugarske idem na transf i transa
dobar plan
"U Alpe odes samo jednom, a poslije im se samo vracas :) "

zander

Bice tu i malo Crnog mora  :chillout:....da osolim :)
OPENMINDED PEOPLE WANTED

keko

Citat: zander  u Lipanj 14, 2018, 07:52:36
Bice tu i malo Crnog mora  :chillout:....da osolim :)
Pazi da ne presoliš  :)
.. jbg. Zorro je bil u pravu 😎

zander

Ma jok!!  :) sto vise to bolje, mumifikacija  :buahaha: :buahaha:
OPENMINDED PEOPLE WANTED