V-Strom 1000 L4-L7 [2014-2017]

Autor Mrki, Siječanj 19, 2018, 18:52:46

« natrag - naprijed »

Osy

Brm, brm...a jbte, upicanili ste se kao da idete kod nekog bitnog :bzvz: ;)

agolac

Citat: branimir  u Kolovoz 15, 2018, 12:45:59
Htio sam pitati jel ovak dobro, mislim dva auspuha...

Upravo tako :gimme5: ;)
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
― Mark Twain

bajki

Citat: Saxi  u Kolovoz 14, 2018, 13:18:00

Ovim putem se još jednom zahvaljujem svom velikom prijatelju Bajkiju na poverenju i ukazanoj časti što je omogućio jednom 'dečaku' da još jedan san ostvari i na javi  :-*
Od silnog uzbuđenja nisam stigao njegovo veličanstvo da slikam i sebe na njemu pa eto opet Bajkija na delu koji je ustupio fotke iz privatne arhive... divite se lepotanu  :)

Kad ti se voza pravi stroj znaš gdje trebaš doći! ;) ;) :beer: :beer: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Saxi

Citat: bajki  u Rujan 05, 2018, 10:56:33
Kad ti se voza pravi stroj znaš gdje trebaš doći! ;) ;) [emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji106] [emoji106]
[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Hvala veliko, ali mislim da je sad idealna prilika i red da se malo vozamo po sVrbiji, moj poziv uvek aktuelan i stoji [emoji41]

bajki

jeeves

160000km

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

jeeves

Lanac prvi put promjenio na 76000km!  Podmazuje nakon svakog tankiranja i kad je kiša (ili snijeg/susnježica) sa Wurth HHS2000.
Filter zraka svakih 50-60000km
Ulje svakih 12000km (5w-40)....

"For me the weak point has been the hydraulic Slave Cylinder. Some issues with it have been self inflicted, others are just the nature of it.

-The ECU was done in the early days under a recall.

-I have need the wiring harness replaced two times for abrasion causing short circuits. Suzuki covered both (last one was at 110,005 km. Don't recall the first)

-Most expensive fix was the stepper motor for the valve that is in the exhaust system (148,938 km). (These things are problematic across the Motorcycle and Automobile industry.) Next time I will likely get the bypass.

-Valves have been checked twice and have not needed any adjustment. Did plugs the second time the valves were adjusted.

-Steering bearing replaced at 108,227 km

-Forgot the Rear Wheel bearings replaced at 108,227 km and 153,880 km

-First chain (the one that came with bike) replaced at 76,180 km / 47,336 miles. Second chain (from OEM kit) is still on bike currently has 83,865 km / 52,111 miles. Will be replaced with next tire change which should be in about 10,000 km / 6,000 miles

-front and rear sprockets replaced when chain is replaced. Front sprockets also replaced a bit past half way of what I expect the chain to last.

-rear Pads replaced 5 times. Rear disk once at 107,231 km
-Front pads replaced three times (Probably getting close to needing again.)

-on the 7th front tire, 12th rear. I usually use Tourance Next but tried Anlas winter tires for the winter of 2017/2018. I didn't find they performed any better than the Tourance Next in cold and light snow covered roads so haven't bother with them this year. I don't know how many flats I have plugged on this bike but probably about 5. All were rear tires. Worst was what must have been a carpet staple that put two holes close together near the edge of a tread block. Very hard to plug them both and ended up replacing the tire early because of it. That was the only time I had to replace a tire early and even then it was just a very slow leak after plugging.

-Air filter replaced roughly every 50,000 to 60,000 km

-8,742.68 liters of fuel, 2,309.6 US Gallons. I normally use top-tier ethanol free 91 octane but have used regular when 91 not available (runs fine but I do avoid low rev/high throttle opening with the lower octane.) Total cost of fuel $11,053.98 Can$ ($8,306.58 US$ at today's exchange rate.)

-I change oil at about 12,000 km / 7,500 miles. I have done some oil changes early ahead of larger trips. Filter is done with every other oil Change. I run factory filters and Rotella 5w40."

Suki

:moto2:

098 9232180

beli

da, u konačnici, što se motor više voza samim time  održavanje postaje dosadno obzirom da 'redovni' servisni intervali prebrzo dolaze. Ne treba se čuditi, možda je ipak malo pretjerao sa podmazivanjem lanca, ali ajde ..... a i Strom je to, da se ne zaboravi !  :)
.... imaj na umu 'Borovo' gumu

Grba

Ma to je sve kujac... Kod bemveja tri put rjeđe servis, neš ti 16 000km pa to s jednim kardanom prođe...
Malo kasnije... 160 000  :-\ 😱
Šok i nevjerica  :ebudale:
098 737 604

Osy

Citat: Grba  u Veljača 15, 2019, 18:37:47
Ma to je sve kujac... Kod bemveja tri put rjeđe servis, neš ti 16 000km pa to s jednim kardanom prođe...
Malo kasnije... 160 000  :-\ 😱
Šok i nevjerica  :ebudale:
:smijeh: :P Btw. čitam tvoju knjigu već ne znam koji put :thumbup: Posveta je vrijedila :beer:

Ponti

Citat: Osy  u Veljača 15, 2019, 19:59:41
:smijeh: :P Btw. čitam tvoju knjigu već ne znam koji put :thumbup: Posveta je vrijedila :beer:

Opet se bespotrebno uvlačiš u guzicu  :buahaha: :buahaha:

RoadRunner

Motor je star malo preko 3 godine, jel?
Svaka čast!

jeeves

Tek sad vidio da mu drugi set lanca i lančanika ima preko 86000km [emoji54]

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Ponti

Guglam malo ovo ulje Rotella 5-40 ... to je Shell sintetičko havy duty ulje za disele   :smijeh: