10. Kiril Mladenov
11. Galin Belchev
12. Galin Belchev /drigar/

A4 19
13. Radostin Radev
14. Djaklin Radeva
15. Ivan Petrov
16. Mila Petrova

Hi, will speak in english to make it simpler.
We have now two ways in applying. One by downpayment to orga team (black betty) who will transfer funds to the camp and second by paypal/booking directly to the camp. Please define preffered for you gentlemen. I will be visiting Rimske terme so I can mediate with orga option. If applying directly to camp, as far as known up to date, you get accomodation out of our given pool (same for you essentialy). We have to know this since camp has given orga team finite number of accomodation. That is why we have different accomodation numbers for direct apply. Please contact me or Black Betty for more guidance :thumbup:
So for your side, just technical stuff so we can fill excel correctly, otherwise we count you as our team.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
― Mark Twain

Saxi

Aj'm not stjupid, Aj'm not fula, Aj lrn Ingliš in d skula [emoji849] Agolac, dis iz ekselent [emoji39]

Juli

Citat: agolac  u Veljača 15, 2019, 23:15:37
Hi, will speak in english to make it simpler.
We have now two ways in applying. One by downpayment to orga team (black betty) who will transfer funds to the camp and second by paypal/booking directly to the camp. Please define preffered for you gentlemen. I will be visiting Rimske terme so I can mediate with orga option. If applying directly to camp, as far as known up to date, you get accomodation out of our given pool (same for you essentialy). We have to know this since camp has given orga team finite number of accomodation. That is why we have different accomodation numbers for direct apply. Please contact me or Black Betty for more guidance :thumbup:
So for your side, just technical stuff so we can fill excel correctly, otherwise we count you as our team.

Hello, On March 1st I will attend the meeting in Rimske Toplice, where we can forward the advance payment for our team as well as for friends from Macedonia. I'll be hapy to see you there.

Black Betty

Prepostavka je majka zajeba

Mrki

Pita me žena gdje idemo? Ja joj ne znam reći :D
Jel ima taj kamp ime? Ne piše nigdje u prvom postu..

PS: de prebacis Osy-a I njegovu gospođu i mene i moju u ona dva slobodna A2 apartmana..
Neću da budem s njim u apartmanu morati ću slušati hvalospjeve o svetoj kravi stalno :)

Vujce

Pa neko je pitao za bugare di su???
-bugarska ekipa je u toku tako da nema frke!Ima jos nekoliko ljudi u najavu  :bravo:

Osy

Citat: Mrki  u Veljača 17, 2019, 11:41:28
Pita me žena gdje idemo? Ja joj ne znam reći :D
Jel ima taj kamp ime? Ne piše nigdje u prvom postu..

PS: de prebacis Osy-a I njegovu gospođu i mene i moju u ona dva slobodna A2 apartmana..
Neću da budem s njim u apartmanu morati ću slušati hvalospjeve o svetoj kravi stalno :)
Vidiš da nas niko ne ferma :bzvz: Jel ne možeš ti to napraviti?

Black Betty

Reci joj da svu robu koju je mislila uzet da joj neće bit potrebna :)

Kamp Kažela,Medulin,Croatia,Eu,Planeta zemlja
Prepostavka je majka zajeba

agolac

Sutra to sve malo apdejtan, bio malo bizi bizi... :beer:
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
― Mark Twain

Osy

Macak

Glupe žene podižu glas a pametne noge
Bolje popiti sa Alzheimerom nego proliti sa Parkinsom

Vujce

1.Marko Brankovic XL
2.Marina Brankovic M
- dvokrevetna soba